Friday, July 3, 2009

Spirit of the Wolf



the spirit of the wolf
that hungers in the night
listening for the howls that beckon...
listening for the call

there is none that hunger for you more than she

the full moon she beckons
if you want her power
just ask for it

be lost in her ever lit gaze
and catch her when
she's ripe for when
she looks away
she's cold
as
ice

until the tides move
and pull her back
moment after moment
ebb and flow
throughout eternity

i've known you since then
still screaming for you
on my knees
i wait
impatiently

love is the key
the portal is the kiss
breathe into me
never let me go

possession of your
immortal spirit
i am haunted

i hunt
for
only
you

only you can answer my call
and clear away the sorrow
of the loneliness
my soul endures

until we meet again
in death
and my soul
can breathe life
into you
once more



╰⊰✿
✿⊱╮

© Snow Black 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment