Friday, July 3, 2009

Rapture



RAPTURE

lay still
i crawl above you
like a tigress in heat
my tongue travels
to take you places
you've never been

my kisses are hungry
wanting
ravishing
sending you into rapture
like biting into a luscious peach
i pull you in and cast my spell
you've never had a kiss like this before
i breathe my soul into you
and take yours in return
forever haunting
for no other kiss can compare
do you dare?
do you let me in?
want to know what rapture tastes like?
want me to show you?
then kiss me
kiss me and you will know
what it is like to kiss an angel
to kiss destiny
to kiss aphrodite herself
kiss me and you will know
what a goddess feels like

moonlight falls across your body
and prowling
i inch my way down you
licking my way
until i meet your horizon
and dive into your ocean
wave after wave
you crash into me
harder and harder i pull
thunderous tides
the shores shake
and release their shells upon me
they are the seeds
let not a drop be wasted

i've captured you
mounting you i take you in me
lowering slowly
the grip tightens
the breath quickens
the night beckons
and i become your star
follow me
and i will lead you home

tantric breath
becomes one
we become one
soul to soul
body to body
breath to breath
kiss to kiss
rapture



╰⊰✿
✿⊱╮

© Snow Black 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment